"Get Your Benefits!"
"No matter what you do in life - or what your "calling in life" is - the main purpose of your life is to
BACK TO PAGE.1
THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE REASONS WHY IT'S HARD FOR SOME OF US TO DISCOVER OUR "CALLING IN LIFE":
* Fear of trying new things because you believe you're too old or because you don't want to embarrass yourself, slow down
the group, or ruin everyone else's momentum. Damn that! You gotta start somewhere! Hell, they weren't all experts or efficient
when they started out!
* Thinking too much and not exploring or not having FUN on your NEW ADVENTURE. Settle down. Your mind will become clear
and you will see new opportunities and options when you're relaxed and enjoying yourself. Don't go overboard, but don't "worry"
when you're in good company and supposed to be "relaxing" and having a good time.
* Doing things that cause you to be distracted from your goals, talents, or passions
* Not giving your "Desires", Dreams, and Goals enough time to be realized
* Not wanting to deal with new people or friendships
* Afraid of public speaking or being "in the spotlight"
* Not trying or giving up because you don't have a good teacher
* Not willing to sacrifice, save, and budget your money so that you can invest in your idea, project, or talents
* Not trying or giving up because you don't like the people or the environment. Remember: It's your life.
If you quit, you're only hurting yourself.
* Stuck in your old ways and not willing to change or afraid to change
* Not taking advantage of your resources or not seeking out new resources
* Not socializing, networking, mixing and mingling; refusing to reach out to people
* Avoiding your opportunities to PARTICIPATE in various activities and social events
* Allowing BOREDOM to control your life
* Not immersing yourself in your field, craft, or chosen profession and becoming bored; Feeling that what
you're doing is limited; It's not limited! Be creative!
Let's take a break.
This is where you must put your Game down... Open your ears, eyes, and mind and keep searching for NEW and
UNIQUE ways to apply your Game and to use your talents, skills, knowledge, ideas, and creativity in your chosen profession.
Study your Art.
Be willing to network and seek-out new people to Collaborate with. Work with people who have the talent, skills,
and knowledge you need. Make sure ALL of your Resources and Allies are QUALIFIED and you won't have to worry about wasting
your Time, Energy, and Money.
* Not sure if the new venture is what we want
* Not sure if the new venture will make us happy or if we'll end up in a worse situation
* Not realizing my options
* Not curious enough or not motivated to explore
* Not aware of the opportunities available
* Wasting time with drama, aggravation, and chaos
* Confining yourself to the same old routine, duties, pleasures, entertainment, knowledge, and overall lifestyle.
Switch-up, branch-out, and try something new!
* Wasting time sulking in misery and confusion.
* Doing what others want you to do and not venturing out on your own.
* Procrastinating and putting things off.
* Getting high and chillin' instead of getting out to explore
* Remaining in your work or current situation because you need the money
* Indulging in and being DISTRACTED by things that do not suit your true desires
* Not wanting to waste or give-up what you already have done or worked hard to accomplish
* Not wanting to give-up your current lifestyle or work because you need the benefits and rewards you are
* Afraid to "miss-out" on the good times we are currently having although the "good times" are of no benefit
to us or hindering us
* Sitting around thinking too much instead of getting out and doing
Some people would say that they would explore but they don't know where to start. Just look around! There
are millions of things going on and millions of things that people are engaged in. Be curious. Explore and ask questions about
whatever you want to know, or whatever you've considered doing.
Be creative and look for opportunities that branch out for whatever it is you're interested in.
How do you get started?
All things on this earth are connected in some way.
It's like the "Six Degrees of Separation".
And things are connected either by:
Buying or Recruiting
And Expertise - the Skills and Talents that people have.
Whatever you're doing right now, you can apply it to any one of these fields or skills.
Car exampler here
Executive Assist example here
Many people haven't realized their dreams or their Calling In Life, but they press on - acquiring the benefits
and rewards of their labor. They cuss and complain, yet they strive for the simple pleasures of life and things that make
them happy. They collect things. They participate in certain activities. They're affiliated with certain groups.
They seek out the things which give them peace of mind and the things that help them make it through life
without going insane.
They don't know how to discover their Calling In Life or they have given up on their original dreams. They
didn't explore all of their options or study their craft.
Some of them have "new" goals now.
Don't let "hope", "fate", or "luck" dictate your life!
Go for what you know!
Learn, Study, and Elevate!
Think of all ways in which you can use your talent. What other careers can you apply your skills in? What
do you have a knack for? What do you have an interest in? Are you good with your hands? Do you like organizing and planning?
Do you like to research? Do you like working with groups of people?
Don't confine yourself to ONE DIMENSIONAL thoughts.
Explore, and you will find many more options! You will become more well-rounded - MENTALLY and SOCIALLY!
Look for ways to EXPAND.
Look for other ways to use your skills, talent, and knowledge.
Use ALL of your 10 basic senses:
The Five Basic Senses (touch, sight, smell, taste, hearing) are controlled by your physical interactions and
Emotions - the sixth sense, are controlled by your interactions, self-discipline, observations, unique personality,
fears, desires, needs, and beliefs.
Instinct - the seventh sense, these are developed from observation, wisdom, experience, and education.
Vibe - the eighth sense, is awareness of positive and negative energy; this also comes from experience and observation.
Perception - the ninth sense, is observation; awareness; the ability to "read" people and their actions; calculation; knowledge
of human nature, knowledge of cycles and situations; awareness of positive and negative energy.
Vision - the tenth sense, is awareness of cycles and opportunities; the ability to recognize or understand
events before they happen; calmness, and patience comes from experience and timing rather than "luck" or "chance"; creative
ideas and wise judgement comes from here; you feel and understand the negative and positive consequences of actions before
they take place.
But, many people do not use all of their HIGER SENSES to improve and control their own lives.
They don't STEP-UP their Game.
They don't get out and make moves!
Again, Don't let "hope", "fate", or "luck" dictate your life!
Deal with your fears, doubts, and worries head-on!
Explore and prepare yourself for the good opportunities and options that may come your way!
We all have a free-will and the mind to control our destinies.
We don't have to sit around (moping) about what we want to do in life!
We may hate our jobs, and certain people may get on our nerves, but all in, as long as we're busy and in
motion, searching for new goals, using our talents, searching for new ways to use our current skills, and exploring our options
Strive for your Benefits but beware of Excess!
Get all of what you desire and what makes you happy but don't fall into the trap of excessive greed, arrogance,
and self-centeredness or, eventually, you'll be right back where you started from.
BACK TO PAGE.1
"Elevate Your Mind, Body, and Soul..."
Depression - Things That Cause Depression
Depression - Fight Back Against Bad Luck!
Depression - Grieving Over The Loss Of A Loved One
Depression - "How Can I Go Back To The Way I Was Before?"
Depression - Why Do I Feel Under Pressure All The Time?