1. Love what you do.
2. Believe in what you do.
3. Have faith and confidence in the product.
4. Have knowledge of the procuct.
5. Use the product.
6. Practice being enthusiastic.
7. Have enough confidence in the product to offer a guarantee.
8. Talk about the product often and smile when you talk about it.
9. Know all the uses of the product.
10. Try to understand the types of prospects that would use the product.
11. Use good body language and be expressive with your eyes.
12. Be confident in your speech. Practice speaking or reading out loud everyday.
13. Ask questions - even if you already know the answer.
14. Listen and Learn.
15. Be prepared to give your opinion.
16. Be prepared to give good advice.
17. Look for opportunities to debate.
18. Learn to tell and write good stories.
19. Improve and expand your vocabulary.
20. Constantly practice reading out loud.
21. Always try to improve on your conversation skills.
22. Learn quotes, philosphies, and old sayings or expressions.