The Zone is when mind, body, and soul, are all working in harmony and in
Perfect Syncronization. It's the "Utmost High" because it has the least Side Effects.
You feel no pain...
Your Subconscious Mind takes over your Actions...
level of Determination is high...
Your Will-Power is Increased...
You Intensity Level is at Fierce...
Your body's Energy knows no bounds...
Your Talents and Abilities are at their Peak...
"The Zone" sounds like some Great Utopia... An Immaculate Place... or a Land Overflowing with Unlimited Superhuman Powers!
And it is...
But it has a downside too...
Sometimes when people get in The Zone they get Crunk! Sometimes they can be a little TOO CRUNK to the point where
they over-react, make bad decisions, or snap judgements! The mind is moving at a pace that can't be handled or controlled
by normal thought or calculation.
Everything may seem fine with the exception of a few quirks... But in reality, the "player" isn't making any progress
- only "going in circles" or slowly going downhill... And, completely unaware of what's really going on. The "player"
is so high in "The Zone", that he's drunk with excitement! Taking unecessary risks. Not using good judgement. And wasting
his Time and Energy on things that really aren't important.
This is why being cool, calm, and collected are extremely beneficial - not to mention Crucial - to True Dons and Divas...
especially when you're in "The Zone".
For Aspiring Players, there are several things you need to do to stay calm and "In The Zone":
1. Pay attention to the actions of your opponents or prospects. Look for weaknesses, openings, or opportunities.
2. Stick to the FUNDAMENTAL RULES and Actions of your talent (go to the basics), the "pimp principals",
and to the rules of "operation" or your own personal rules and philosophies.
3. Keep your emotions in check. Never get happy until you COMPLETE your goal - STAY HUNGRY AND FOCUSED ON THE FINISH
4. Use your best weapons (physical talents, resources, looks, tricks, persuasive skills, material possessions, or tools).
5. Use your Most Effective Weapon MOST of the time.
6. Be prepared for the long haul. Make sure your energy level is high and your mind is strong so that you don't become
anxious, irritated, exhausted, distracted, or confused.
7. Stay focused on what you have to do - KEEP YOUR MIND ON THE FINISH LINE and THE PRIZE, BABY!
8. Watch for opportunity but DON'T TAKE NO SHORT-CUTS! REMEMBER!!! STEADY WINS THE RACE! Be patient and strike when you
see an opening!
9. ATTACK ALL OPPORTUNITIES WITH A PASSION! Don't half-step! If you do, you'll slackin' in your mackin' and slippin'
in your pimpin'.
10. Don't try to do too many things at one time! KEEP YOUR LIFE AND YOUR GOALS SIMPLE. This is extremely important! Don't
scatter your thoughts or you will procrastinate due to confusion and distractions!
11. PLAY TO WIN.
How do you get in The Zone?
It really depends on three things...
First, from the jump, you have to be enthusiastic about what you want to do - or at least, find a reason to be enthusiastic
about what you're doing - think of your goal as a challenge or a "one-shot" opportunity, or as a mark on the ladder to success.
As a Player, you have to WANT to "play the game". You have to want to use your pimpin' skills as much as you can. You
have to want to be a WINNER and not a loser. You have to want to be among the very Best. You have to want to "come-up" and
live a new lifestyle. Players don't want to reside on a level with scrubs and hoodrats! They want to be better than average!
So, you have to focus on "The Prize" - which is living "The Good Life" - and see yourself at the Top. Plan your moves! Create
your own blue-print to success! And use your BEST GAME to pimp these lames, squares, busters, and tricks!
Love the Game and the Game will love you back.
Second, you have to "feel it in your bones". Being in the zone has to be a natural feeling. But it also has
to be an intense feeling - a burning desire to accomplish and conquer! This is where your talent, your enthusiasm, and
practice comes in to play. If you've been practicing the fundamentals, and developing your talent and skills, and you love
what you do, you will automatically be on another level, because AVERAGE PEOPLE DON'T PRACTICE AND IMMERSE THEMSELVES IN THE
So, if you want to have the power to get in the zone anytime you want to be in the zone, then you have to STUDY HARD
and PRACTICE OFTEN. You have to know all the rules and "ins-and-outs" of the "game". So you have to "live and breathe" what
you do, whether it's a sport, a career, playing poker, politics, chess, pimpin', or whatever. You should want to know more
about your sport, career, or game, than your competitors, opponents, prospects, or tricks. When your knowledge becomes instinct,
your Game becomes Spiritual. And when your Game is spiritual, then you have the Power.
The final thing is this:
Your body must to be up to the challenge! Not only must you "feel good" mentally, and understand the Game spiritually,
you have to feel good physically too. If you're a Player, YOU MUST BE READY TO PLAY. Your body can't be "tired and worn
out" all the time. You have to exercise and be active. You have to fight sluggishness and laziness. Get out and move around.
Visit people. Enjoy a walk in the park or at the mall. Stretch. Dance in your room. Eat right. Say no to drugs that slow you
down or make you lazy. You have to have energy AND energy on tap! So when you need to dig deep or get a little boost for those
crucial moments in the game, your mind and body is ready for Action... Don't let those Blessings pass you by!
CONSTANTLY PRACTICE and work on your Game.
KEEP IT PIMPIN'.
Hypnotize Yourself with Best ME Technique (from Wiki-How)
Meditate - Get Into "The Zone"...(from Wiki-How)
"YOUR GATEWAY TO THE GOOD LIFE."
Back To The Player Lifestyle "Contents Page"
The Player Lifestyle